Saturday, September 6, 2008

There is a place I often escape into, a place which often appears when I'm bored, tired, sad, happy, it appears at almost all junctures.

It's called my imagination.

In that place the world revolves around me, in that place I can live, die or want to die without "bothering" the people around me.
In that place I can cry for a reason that is detached from reality, I can cry without "bothering" people.
In that place I can love and be loved mirroring an alternate reality, I can love and be loved without bothering other people with the burden of loving me back.

In the alternate reality of my imagination I can live out a life fast forwarded past this troublesome stage I am at, or this difficult juncture where the journey to where I want to be I so long that I can't even see the finish line.

In the alternate reality, the "ending" can be multifaceted, it can change every time.

No comments: